1. Evaluates and visits new suppliers for supplier qualification.
2. Develops and maintains supplier relationships, including perform supplier audits.
3. Analyses existing processes and identifies improvement potentials.
4. Introduces and trains VAT-specific processes and standards.
5. Collaborate with Product Engineering on supplier tools development and relates training for supplier qualification.
6. Collaborate with Incoming Inspection on incoming goods quality status.
7. Pursuit of quality performance goals and follow up supplier’s continues improvement plan.
8. Handling of non-conformance parts (internal and external) and 8D report review.
9. Support of certification and customer audits on supplier buy parts relevant.
10. Support various internal quality improvement activities.
1. Prefer those with experience in supplier management and change management.
2. Prefer those with experience in material science engineering related field (Prefer but not limited to CNC Milling, Process treatment, Metal or Elastomers).
3. Project experienced with solution oriented and strategy planning.
4. Willingness to travel frequently (schedule or unscheduled).
5. Degree in Engineering with min. 1~2 years of relevant working experiences, or Fresh Graduate with Major in Mechanical Engineering, Tooling, Material Science.