Senior Contract Manager
- Responsible for the implementation of pre and post contract administration.
- To monitor and ensure the contract administration in order.
- Responsible to keep track the contract progress claim, sub-con claim and variation order claim.
- To implement and monitor material procurement according to specification, quality, quantity and schedule.
- To liaise with architects and consultants on technical matters in relation to contractual matters.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advance/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree.
- At least 10 years of working experience in the related field
- Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering-Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Good leadership and management skills
- Initiative, positive attitude and able work independence.
Email this job