- Planning and managing a fleet of trucks /vans and bikes on daily deliveries.
- Ensure fleet equipment is fit for purpose to meet the customers transport handling and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain good working relationship with customers, external supplier and regulatory authorities.
- Responsible for team well being and performance.
- At least Diploma in Logistics/ Transportation/ Business Studies/ Administration/ Management.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Have knowledge on Fleet Management.
- Experience working in Courier Service is an added advantages.
- Highly organize person with positive attitude.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
Email this job
Please go through https://offspringnatural.com/careers/ to check for the secret test.Duties and ...