Job Responsibilities :
- Update stock records including new stock entry, offset stock and etc.
- Compiles and maintain accurate stock records by manually or using computer on quantities and type of materials.
- Prepare reports, such as inventory balance, shortage, list of items for recommends survey of defective or unusable items.
- Collaborate with Marketing Department to ensure efficiency flow of all shipments and manage inventory of all materials on monthly basis.
- Prepare stocks status reports and perform yearly physical inventory counts and maintain count of all stock and prepare reports for all shortage.
- Filing all related documents.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must be possess at least a SPM/or Professional Certificate in any fields.
- At least 1 year of experience in the related field.
- Good in communication skills.
- Good in basic of computer literacy.
- Vacancy open only for FEMALE candidates.
Email this job
Please go through https://offspringnatural.com/careers/ to check for the secret test.Duties and ...