Oversee campus wide landscape maintenance activities and day-to-day upkeep of landscaping including softscape and hardscape (including playground).
1. Degree or Masters in Horticulture, Agriculture or equivalent education with at least 2 years’ experience in leadership or managerial role.
2. Experienced in urban landscape installation and maintenance including softscape, hardscape,
playground, irrigation or pest management.
3. Knowledge and experience in managing organic waste composting and utilisation of composted
4. Ability to work outdoor and interacting with student when necessary.
5. Strong written and communication skill.
6. Maintain availability to work weekend or public holidays when required. (Regular work days and work hours are as follows: Monday to Friday, 7.30 am to 4.15pm).
7. At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
8. Preferably Manager specialized in Agriculture/Forestry/Fisheries or equivalent.
1. Manage landscape service contract to ensure the scope of work is adhered to in accordance with the contract terms.
2. Ensure landscape construction defects are managed within the defect liability period from hand over to completion of Defects period.
3. Plan, schedule and monitor the maintenance of artificial and natural grass fields managing coordination with relevant departments to minimise disruption of availability.
4. Operate as the representative from Facilities Department to Green Council. Attend all Green
Council and related meetings, perform all task as required as a member/support department of the
Green Council including any necessary interaction with students.
5. Monitor organic waste composting, recycling programs and collection and maintain records of all data
for monthly reports for publication.
6. Manage and ensure all landscape maintenance equipment and tools are in safe condition and fit for purpose.
7. Manage plant-tagging system and ensure biological identification plaques are accurate and well
8. Monitor periodical inspections and audits for playgrounds to ensure they are compliant with relevant playground standards and regulations.
9. Perform periodical audit and report on overall landscape conditions within campuses under our
10. Responsible for early detection of plant disease and pest infestation and provide recommendations for treatment and action recommendations.
11. Provide recommendations and proposals to enhance greenery within campus.
12. Constantly review and evaluate service contractor's performance and recommend plans for
13. Manage aquarium and water feature environments