1. To help the team manager to coach a group of marketing ops analyst to execute regular job routine to meet the expectation outline per Service Level Agreement.
2. To review the work performed by team member in accuracy and provides guidance from time to time.
3. To play a key role in ensuring the completion and accuracy of all regional marketing expense monthly/
quarterly accrual & reporting during month end close
4. To support internal and external audit enquiries as and when required.
5. To manage, support & coordinate new marketing projects & programs from marketing ops team perspective Consolidate financial impact analysis for the region Perform tracking of regional budget loading
6. To provide ad hoc assistance and support to the stakeholder to ensure that the objectives are met.
7. To provide finance analysis to finance team and ensure the accuracy of the information
8. To provide solution of issue arise and discuss with superior.
9. To update Standard of Operating Procedure and Detail Desktop Procedure on yearly basis or as needed.
10. To initiate and develop solutions for continuous improvements opportunities. Ensure successful
implementation across the teams.
11. To process Purchase Order for the planned marketing activities within the approved budget
12. To review the Claim submission against the guideline and perform fair market value analysis prior to payment process
13. To interface with marketing team, cross functional team or customer for issue resolution