• Coordinate tooling department on purchase on tooling spare parts and equipments.
• Perform price negotiations with suppliers.
• Liaise with Tooling department and suppliers on stocks delivery and confirmation
• Process purchase orders & verify purchases are placed with approved suppliers.
• Check and raise payment to suppliers for goods received.
• Undertake any other duties in relation to the job scope as assigned by your superior from time to time.
• Min. GCE 'O' with min. 2 years’ experience in admin coordinating/ order processing/ purchasing
• Able to converse in English. Mandarin will be an advantage as required to liaise with some Chinesespeaking
• Good computer skills and must be proficient in Excel and Microsoft Outlook.
• Meticulous and able to handle data entries accurately and efficiently.
• Pleasant personality with good customer service skills.
• Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment, able to work with deadlines.
• Working location: Tuas Area ( Singapore )
• 5 days work week.