Marketing Executive - China
- Provide technical and quality assistance to clients specifications, design and project requirements from earlier development until approval.
- Provide technical and quality assistance, product education, equipment technical and engineering information.
- Give presentations to customers about new material, new developments.
- Involves in internal new product developments, process improvements and project management.
- Basic knowledge about technical/sales (traning will be given in the first 3 months)
- Daily Production Planning
- Shipment Documentation/Forwarder Arrangement for mass production as well as sampling
- Preparation of invoices, packing list,
- Sample arrangement, sample shipment, sample follow up with customers
- Customer audit visit
- Daily English translation to Chinese for all customer related e-mails and contracts
- Monthly sales report
- Follow up account receibale for your own customers when there is delay payment
- Approval documents (PPAP) and submit to customers.
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): All MS Office especially Excel, Word and PPT, basic knowledge of ISO-14001 and TS-16949.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English, Japanese (advantages added)
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably to have some engineering back ground.
- Applicant will be stationed in Dongguan, China. There will be times that need to travel to other's location upon request.
- On job training wil be in production and technical department for at least 6 months ~1 year in Dongguan, China.
- Air Ticket (4times return/annum)
Email this job