Core responsibilities describe the substance and most important responsibilities of the job.
1. MARKETING PROGRAMS & PROMOTIONS
- Develop promotional ideas and schedules and presents to Area Manager and Owners for final approval
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for existing and new programs
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results using QC checklists monthly for Promo signage, Employees and Promo Product, and On-site. Submit recap for all events.
- Four wall marketing – work with Store Managers and crews to ensure it is executed properly and effectively.
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional programs, staff, and activities as needed
- Manage all social media programs to include posting, reviewing, and responding to Yogurt Mill Inc. sites to include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Hootsuite, and Company newsletter.
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future promotions, events, programs, etc.
- Research creative Promo Ideas (Flavors/Themes/Concepts)
- Continue development and implementation of crew recognition programs
- Understand that the business operates 363 days a year and you may be required to be on call or available as needed.
- Use the Company approved time management system to ensure high productivity and communication throughout the Company.
2. COMPETITORS & CUSTOMER MARKET
- Competitor information gathering, analysis, and assessment
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions
- Log/Track/Save Photos And Posts From Facebook Competitors; Add To Ongoing Word Document, Print Monthly
3. OUTSIDE SALES & COMMUNITY
- Outside sales – catering, fundraisers
- Liaison with media and advertising (research, interact, gather information, etc.)
- Represent the Yogurt Mill brand (brand liaison)
- Research additional marketing and advertising opportunities/avenues/venues “outside the four walls”
- Personally execute programs, or make an appearance, when necessary (on-site events, etc.)
- Organize meetings with management team to explain the execution of various marketing and advertising programs
4. BUDGETING, PRICING, & REPORTS
- Determine and manage the marketing budget; and deliver marketing activity within agreed budget
- Work with the Area Manager and Owner to develop pricing strategy
- Assemble various reports as needed for review with management team (product sales, promotional sales, promotional outcomes, etc.)
- Pull reports and track performance of School Award Info, Coupons, Coupon Cards, etc.
- Input Fundraising Recaps, Profit Analysis, Action Forms, And Check Requests
- Pull Weekly Sales/P-Mix/Sales By Revenue Reports
Qualifications and Skills
KNOW ABOUT FASHION AND HAVE EXPERIENCE IN FASHION STYLE
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM1,300.00 to RM1,800.00 /month