Before a purchase is made, the Purchasing Coordinator evaluates suppliers based on things
like cost, selection, service, distribution capabilities and availability.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform research activities to determine a list of possible vendors
- Contact each vendor and take information regarding price, availability and quality of problems
- Arrange meetings with vendors and confer with them in order to provide them with requirements
- Confer with production managers to determine purchasing needs
- Make purchase orders and have them signed from production managers
- Assist in preparation of bidding documents and ensure that other documentation is in order
- Initiate contact with vendors to check availability of needed documents
- Ensure that the right amount of materials are delivered to the production pallet at the right time
- Check shipments to ensure quality and quantity of purchased items
- Monitor all purchase requisitions and handle adjustments with vendors
- Process proof of delivery requests
- Handle limited inventory management activities
- Liaison with the accounting department to reconcile invoices and purchase orders
- Create reseller agreements and maintain ETAs for open orders
- Research pricing information and compare prices and quotations
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-3 years experience.
- Fresh Grad. are encourage to apply.
- Mandarin language a must for making purchase with dealer.
- Depending on qualifications & working experience.
- Only citizen
- send resume (PDF)
9:00 - 6:30pm
Monday - Friday
Insurance with Medical Card
Salary RM2,000-RM2,500/ Fresh Graduate RM1,000 – RM1,500
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM2,000.00 to RM2,500.00 /month
- making purchase with dealer: 3 years
- High school or equivalent