Our client is an infrastructural and earthwork construction firm seeking experienced, highly motivated and responsible individual to contribute and share the dynamic growth of the company.
Contract Manager ( Tender Project )
Based in Seri Petaling KL
- To be responsible in preparation of project tender, costing, budget & estimates including Bills of Quantities, attending tenders interview.
- Management of project costing including payment claims, variations and final accounts.
- Any others matter related to cost management and control.
- Assist project management team in monitoring work progress at site & all contractual related matters.
- To advise suitable and effective strategies, skills and method in tender & proposal pricing.
- Familiar with market rate
- Candidate must possess at least a diploma, Advance/Higher / Graduate diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Quantity Survey or equivalent
- At least 6-8 year(s) working experience in the related fields is required for this post.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Required language(s) Chinese, English and Bahasa. Must able to read, write and speak in Chinese ( Deal with China Market )
- Malaysian, Open Gender / Open Race
Remuneration Packages :
- Basic RM 8,000.00- RM 10,000.00
- Mon – Fri, 9.00am – 6.00pm
- Annual Leave, EPF & Sosco
- Performance Bonus
- Parking Season Pass ( Confirmed staff )
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM8,000.00 to RM10,000.00 /month
- Contract Manager in Construction: 6 years