• Must good with After Effects and Premiere as well as the full Adobe CC suite
• Conceptualize and visually execute storyboard
• Video Filming and Editing
• Know how to set up & operate photography equipment, such as DSLR camera/digital camcorders, tripods, lenses, lighting.
• Basic 3D skills
• Responsible for the implementation and creation of graphic and animated
• Communicate effectively with other team to fulfill graphic requests
• Continuously discover and implement new techniques and industry's best practices to maximize efficiency and results.
• Responsible for high-quality designs, graphics, mock-ups and layouts
• Contribute to the development of creative concepts, translating them into visual and interactive form
• Keep up with a fast-paced work environment and deliver animations under tight deadlines
• Passionate in identifying new trends, technologies and best practices. Minimal guidance is expected to a produce professional front end.
• Ability to take creative direction and produce highly engaging designs that show a strong attention to details
• Graphic design, layout and typography skills with strong, clean visuals
• Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Creative Multimedia, Video Editing, Arts, Animation or equivalent
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia/English
• Duration of 3 months or 6 months.