1. Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met.
2. Investigating and setting standards for quality.
3. Responsible for supplier performance rating.
4. Specifying quality requirement of raw materials with suppliers.
5. Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures.
6. Writing management and technical reports and customers’ charters.
7. Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality.
8. Directing objectives to maximize profitability.
9. Determining training needs.
10. Recording, analyzing and distributing statistical information.
11. Monitoring performance.
1. Minimum Degree in Engineering discipline.
2. Minimum 5 years related working experience in manufacturing environmental with quality improvement background.
3. Knowledgeable and competent on ISO 9001:2015
4. Knowledgeable & skill in SPC, 8D, QC 7 Tools, correction, GR & R, product process and clean room.
5. Skill in project management.
6. Computer literature in MS Office (Excel & Power Point).