• The objective of the Planner is to command the production schedule of shared equipment resources.
Liaising with site focus factory managers and supervisors to prioritize the work orders through the shared
• Responsible for plan and translate customer orders into production schedules.
• Review daily loading and reschedule if necessary.
• Monitor and follow up closely on production performance and expedite lots to ensure shipments to
customers are on time.
• Prepare scheduled shop orders and pick lists to Raw Materials Store for kitting of materials to production.
• Expedite material releases & production schedules to communicate the changing needs of the
manufacturing focus factory.
• Work with Demand Analysts to understand shortage fulfillment dates. Assist in resolution when applicable
or reschedule production when applicable
• Monitor the WIP accuracy and WIP level of the plant.
• Manage NCP (Non-Conformance Product) for production.
• Attach Special Work Instructions to production lots due to deviations as per engineering requests.
• Responsible for pulling products from Finished Goods Store for rework purposes due to quality or
engineering related issues.
• Responsible for monitoring additional material requests by Production for rework purposes.
• Coordinate with other departments on related issues to ensure the smooth flow of production.
• Additional duties as assigned by the management
• A minimum of Bachelor Degree preferably with minimum 3 years of working experience in Production
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Good planning and analytical skills.
• Attention to details and good follow-up skills.