Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Engineering
(Mechanical), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Applicants must be willing to work in Bukit Tinggi.
Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
Full-Time position(s) available.
Carry out vehicle inspections and repairs to Manufactures standards and in line with Company procedures
Produce good productivity levels in line with Autodata/Manufacture repair time
Comply with Depot specific health and safety rules and regulations and ensure the correct PPE is worn/used throughout and report any failings through the
Conduct themselves in a professional manner both at SHB depots and while driving treating members of the public with courtesy at all times
Maintain a clean and tidy work area and ensure all tooling and specialist equipment is checked, tested and compliant in line with company policy.
Essential Key skills
* Have a good understanding of transport & HSE legislation.
* A good standard of both written and spoken English.
* Ability to work well under pressure.
* Ability to work well as part of a team and also under your own initiative when required.
* Be a well organised individual with excellent time management.
* Demonstrate a desire for self-improvement and enthusiasm to learn new skills including attending training courses both in house and external.