Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Chemical), Chemistry or equivalent.
Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Required Skill(s): Operation and maintaining laboratory equipment, Proficient in MS Office applictions, Preferably registered IKM Chemist, Comprehensive
knowledge of MS ISO/IEC 17025 is essential, • Good communication (written and oral) and presentation skills, A self starter who can work independently and in a
team., • Planning, organisational and decision making ability
Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Chemistry or equivalent.
Job Responsibilities :
1. Assist with the overseeing the activities of the lab, distributes/assigns work; determines priorities; schedules non-routine procedures; performs personnel related
functions (discipline, training, etc.).
2. Oversee the workflow and production to ensure timelines for reporting results to clients are met.
3. Specifies and/or approves methodologies to be used.
4. Implements good laboratory practices by providing instruction and training as needed, develops work plan and procedures, and requires that these to be followed in
all day-to-day operations.
5. Maintain the overall performance of the lab including quality of results, timeliness of results, specimen integrity, and the prompt resolution to missing and problem
6. Maintains, analyzes, and updates statistical data and/or control charts.
7. Performs physical, chemical, and microbiological tests and examinations of water and/or wastewater. Interprets tests results and writes comprehensive analytical
8. Participates in available and relevant proficiency test, round robins, and/or inter-laboratory collaborative studies.
9. Attest, by signature, to the validity of all laboratory tests and reports.
10. Ensures continued accreditation of the laboratory.
11. Ensure preventative maintenance is performed on instruments. Writes and maintains proper QA/QC procedures in order to maintain analytical quality.
12. Work closely with the Quality Manager. Responsible for ensuring that the quality of testing under the guidelines of QC and adherence to the SOP’s are
followed. Responsible for ensuring that the quality of testing under the guidelines of QC and adherence to the SOP’s are followed.
13. Ensure the continuous improvements are in place. Assist with establishing and maintaining production standards and laboratory goals.
14. Carry out any other duties that may be assigned by the Management from time to time.