About The Company
A leading top-tier local Credit related group is looking to expand its operations and are currently looking for motivated, agile and ambitious individuals to join them in
building a first-class team to deliver excellence within a dynamic and results-oriented environment.
About The Role
You will be responsible for providing guidance to business when it comes to advising and interpreting policies and controls related to Operational Risk. The employer is
looking for a Risk Professional that possess excellent communication, strong leadership qualities and people's skill to support the strategic expansion business mainly
focused in Enterprise Risk. You will be reporting straight to Head Of Department.
- You will be managing the Operational Risk and Business Continuity Management portfolios of the Corporation, and ensure operational risk management awareness
within the Corporation's staff.
- You will be monitoring, develop and implement risk related guidelines in the Corporation.
- You will be incharge of ensuring the Risk Management Committee, Board Risk Management Committee, and Business Continuity Plan Committee reporting are
validated, accurate and delivered in a timely manner.
- You will review and ensure the effectiveness of the Operational Risk Management (ORM) tools used, i.e. Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA), Key Risk Indicators
(KRI), and Incident Management Data Collection (IMDC) with the objective of reducing operational losses within the Corporation.
- You will oversee and ensure smooth coordination, readiness and functionality of the backup infrastructure at the recovery site as part of the BCP process across all
critical departments' operations.
- You will be looking into operational risk issues / issues raised by internal and external auditors, BNM and other regulatory bodies are followed-up upon until closure.
- You will be developing, reviewing and recommend operational risk appetite and tolerance level within the Corporation.
- You will supervise projects undertaken by the ORM department, including the Enterprise Risk Management project.
Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accountancy / Banking / Finance / Law / Business Administration, or other appropriate degree / professional qualifications.
- 2. 5 - 10 years working experience in the field of Enterprise Risk / Operational Risk preferably in the financial industry. Experience in Internal Audit will be an added
- Knowledge of Basel Accord, BNM regulations, ORM system, BCM.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Good report writing skills. Matured, independent and possess high degree of ethics and integrity. Managing Enterprise Risk
Management project(s) would be an added advantage.
Culture And Benefits
- People enjoy working in this business because the company practise a vibrant &
energetic office culture
- The company supports a fun yet balanced working environment
- The company is a fair work-life balance which give our employee an oppurtunities for
enhanced learning and our core business activities is improving others' lives through
our work and services
- Have a creative and innovative corporate culture that help our employees thrive - we
work hard and play hard!