As a Senior Associate within the Audit Analytics team, you will be contributing to the execution of Audit Analytics projects to increase the quality, efficiency and value of
our financial audits. Tasks range from data extraction, loading and cleaning activities, as well as actual data analysis, and visualisation and sharing of results through
interactive dashboards. Typically you will have responsibility for the timely delivery of high quality work, development of new analytics procedures, and communication with
internal and external client stakeholders.
Typical tasks will include:
• Managing a portfolio of Audit Analytics engagement, ensuring tasks are being done on time and in an efficient and accurate manner.
• Data manipulation using programming and query languages such as R, Python, C#, Java and SQL to load and transform raw data into standard data models.
• Running data analysis as part of the standard audit analytics packages using SQL and develop custom solutions where required using C#, R, Python or any other
• Data visualization using tools such as Qlikview and/or Tableau
• Performing reconciliations to verify the completeness of datasets provided to you. This task will require a degree of problem solving and the ability to understand basic
accounting concepts. (trainings available)
• Carrying out data quality checks which will need to be raised to the Audit team or client if any problems occur.
• Understanding business processes of the audit clients from dataflow perspective to be able to propose relevant data analytics approach to meet audit objectives
• Assist and guide Audit teams with data extraction from client system, effective use of our analytics dashboards as well pro-active sharing of insights from the analysis.
• Seniors would be required to support junior data analysts in resolving data quality or integrity issues within their own datasets.
• Degree educated, preferably in Analytics, Computer Science, Mathematics or Science related. However, consideration will be given to other degree, where relevant
• 2 – 4 years of relevant working experience related to data analytics
• Strong working knowledge of C# (or Java) and Python (or R)
• Working knowledge of SQL, Qlikview and/or Tableau
• Prior working experience and understanding of basic accounting and auditing principles are beneficial
• Individuals should be enthusiastic and have a flair for problem solving and troubleshooting
• Good communication skills both verbal and written (English language)
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team