• Attractive commission scheme
• Incentive trips
• 5 days work week
• Growth & training programme
• Birthday & festive leaves!
• Driving sales activities to connect with new clients and maintain business relationships with existing clients
• Identify and understand your clients' key talent requirements, support them by matching candidates to appropriate roles
• Source candidates through business contacts, referrals, existing database and internet advertising
• Develop and grow a portfolio of clients and a candidate base
• Create your own pipeline and achieving weekly, monthly and quarterly individual targets and team goals
• Diploma or a Bachelors' Degree or a Professional Certification in any field
• Interest in the recruitment industry managing 360 degree sales cycle or a high achievement record in another fast-paced environment or functional experience in your
• Looking for a confident and sociable individual with the ability to build relationships and a strong network
• This role is best suited to someone who has the passion to succeed in a sales environment
Applicants who possess relevant qualifications, employment background and suitable skill sets are most welcome to apply. Applicants who do not possess the above will
be considered on individual merits. Applicants not shortlisted for this role may be matched with other suitable opportunities.