• Handle and screen in-coming calls.
• Schedule Head of Marketing’s appointments and meetings and booking of venue.
• Check emails for Head of Marketing’s and self.
• Handle marketing’s helpdesk – redirecting to relevant marketer/trainer for response and following up to respond within 3 working days.
• Filing of documents.
• Clearing in and out tray of Head of Marketing.
• Record all incoming and outgoing documents for Head of Marketing’s approval.
• Taking minutes of meeting
• Receive visitors for Div. Manager
• To prepare/compile ad hoc presentations/reports/information as and when requested by other departments.
• SPM with Private Secretarial Certificate or Diploma
• Familiar with personal computer software such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Able to work independently.
• At least 2 years related experience.