• Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence, screening phone calls and handling enquiries and looking after visitors
• Managing diaries, planning and organizing meetings and appointments
• Booking and arranging travel, transportation, accommodation and preparing travel itineraries
• Collating and filing director’s expenses
• Reading, monitoring and responding to your director’s email
• Preparing correspondence on your director’s behalf
• Taking action points and writing minutes
• Preparing papers for meetings, taking dictations, conduct research, preparing presentations
• Managing and reviewing filing and office systems and typing documents
• Sourcing and ordering stationary and office equipment
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Secretarial or equivalent.
At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Applicants must be willing to work in Bangsar.
Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
Full-Time position(s) available.