Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Preferably executives specialized in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY:
1. To lead briefings on specific time and ensure communication and dissemination of relevant information.
2. Assist in handling claimed reservations and turn-away according to hotel’s policies and procedures.
3. Ensure that all billing instructions are accurate and clear.
4. Report any potential credit risks immediately to Room Division Manager, Credit Manager or other superior.
5. Assist with the coordination of the day to day operations of Reception according to Front Office Standards and Procedures.
6. Responsible for night duties, carry out hotel night audit according to procedures.
7. Participate in hotel’s emergency procedures in regard to fire, bomb threat, evacuation, etc. as part of the Emergency Response Team.
8. Ensure that all associates comply with the grooming and uniform standards.
9. Assist with development and performance reviews, identifying key personnel for further development and structured career path.
10. Assist with the implementation and maintenance of training systems to ensure that associates have the necessary framework and skills to perform their job
efficiently and effectively.
11. Welcome opportunities to continuously learn and grow