• We reward top performers with huge bonuses
• We reward innovation
• Work for a non-profit organization
1) Develop and recommend strategic plans to the Board that ensure the Hospital's profitable growth and overall success. This includes updating and making changes as
well as involving the Board in the early stages of developing strategy.
2) Review and report regularly to the Board on the overall progress and results against operating and financial objectives and initiate effecitve action plans for
3) Keep the Board fully informed on all aspects of the Hospital's operational and financial affairs, and on all matters of significant relevance to the Hospital. This includes
internal items and external items emanating from regulators on issues such as fiscal, monetary and environment policies, legislation affecting the Hospital's welfare and
4) Work closely with the Head of Finance to develop annual capital expenditure budgets, desired operational results and financial performance for approval by the Board.
5) Authorize and enter into agreements, contracts, leases, etc. in the ordinary course of business in line with business objectives and report any major commitments,
exposures and risks to the Board on a regular and timely basis.
6) Develop and maintain a sound and effective organizational structure and ensure capable management succession, progressive employee training and development
7) Authorize and ensure internal controls for all operations and activities are in place and effectively executed to ensure the integrity of the Hospital's Information Systems.
8) Ensure effective communications and appropriate relationships are maintained with the Hospital's stakeholders such as patients, employees, regulators, government &
non-government organizations, suppliers, media and communites in which the Hospital operates.
9) Interface between the Hospital and the public and act as the principal spokesperson for the Hospital.
1) Minimum Bachelor's Degree in any discipline.
2) At least 20 years of working experience in any service industry with 10 years at managerial level.
3) Demonstrate competency in strategic planning and business development.
4) Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
5) Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills.
6) Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.