- Able to take care of the old folks
- Help with activities of daily living like dressing, bathing, administering medications.
- Aid with transferring the recipient in and out of bed.
- Handle a crisis or medical emergency.
- Prepare meals, cleans house or does laundry.
- Assist with physical therapy, feeding tubes or other medical processes.
- 18 years old and above
- With or without nursing experience are welcomed
- On the job Training will be provided
- Willing to work on shift basis - Morning, Noon Shift and Night Shift
- Caring, Good working attitude, Fast learner, Disciplined, and Responsible.
- Accomodation provided
- Year End Bonus + Increment
- Medical benefit
- EPF & SOCSO
Email this job