Head of People
- Act as office manager to ensure smooth running of office operations.
- Implement strategies to create positive work culture to attract & retain talents.
- Organize company events, meetings & team buildings.
- Coordinate office administrative functions (purchasing, stationeries, telephony, pantry, courier, receiption etc).
- Manage HR related activities (leave, attendance, expense, payroll, claims).
- Manage employee records, benefits and company policy compliance.
- Manage company staffing requirements & talent pipeline (full time, internship, contract).
- Manage recruitment process (campus sourcing, talent screening, interview, onboarding, orientation).
- Must have experience in human resource and/or recruitment related role.
- Must have experience in range of office administrative role.
- Demonstrate how you have managed / created a positive company culture.
- Good verbal and written communication skill.
- Strong attention to details and pleasant personality.
- Good attitude with high positive energy.
- Must love to work in high growth startup environment.
- Required skill(s): recruitment, general HR, general administration.
Email this job