- Determines nature of disease or injury by examining pets; examining small animals.
- Restores health by treating animals surgically or medically.
- Promotes health of animals by advising animal owners about sanitation measures, feeding, and general care.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and animal records; reporting diseases to public health officials.
- Taking care of animal welfare
- Candidate must possess at least Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply
- Must have own transport and accomodation
- Animal lover
- Willing to learn
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM3,000.00 to RM3,200.00 /month