- Carries out duties/procedures assigned by the nurse.
- Assists and supervises the personal hygiene care, oral toilet, bathing and grooming of residents.
- Ensures the safety, comfort and well-being of the residents and reports problems to the nurse. Attends to the complaints of the residents.
- Assists in the conduct of daily exercise for the residents.
- Identifies and reports residents’ needs to the nurse.
- Assists the nurse in the serving of medicine and ensures that the residents take their medicine.
- Assists in serving meals and drinks.
- Helps to maintain the fluid and nutritional needs of the residents.
- Maintains accurate documentation of care given.
- Assists the nurse in the nursing procedures and treatments for the residents, e.g. wound dressing.
- Assists in the admission and orientation of new residents.
- Performs routine cleaning of the home and other areas and equipment.
- Accompanies residents to the hospital for follow-up appointments.
- Assists in organizing visits for residents to go for their medical checkups; arranges transport and accompanies residents to the hospital.
- Accompanies residents for their outing trips.
- Helps to maintain a clean, safe and neat environment for the residents in the nursing home.
- Helps in the cleaning of utensils and the dining hall.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM1,200.00 to RM1,500.00 /month
- High school or equivalent