- To assist the Room Divisions Manager to oversee and monitor the operation performance.
- To ensure that guests of the Hotel are made as comfortable and contented as possible.
- To monitor the department's expenses and maximise department's revenue.
- To coordinate with Housekeeping, & Food & Beverage Departments or any special requets.
- To constantly check with the Front Desk on VIP arrivals, walk-ins, groups and guests with special requests.
- Candidate must possessat least a Diploma/ Degree in Hotel Managemnet or equivalent.
- Required language(s) : Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Job Type: Full-time