Location: Redang Island | Job type: Permanent Job Responsibilities:
- To be fully responsible in managing and controlling the day-to-day operations of the outlet.
- Maximizing revenue to achieve the budget.
- Maintaining the highest service standard to guests and patrons.
- Check to ensure that the food and beverage standard for the outlet is consistent and of prescribe high quality by working closely with the outlet chef.
- Plans and prepare proposals, ideas and suggestions to the promotional and marketing aspects for the outlet with a view to increase revenue and profit.
- Prepares and submits a comprehensive marketing plan for the outlet to achieve desired revenue.
- Controls shift briefing for the outlet as required and to ensure that the assistant managers conduct the same for every shift to ensure proper communication flow.
- Established professional business report with regular guests and patrons by offering warm, courteous service and ensuring VIP recognition is implemented.
- Prepares monthly report and other report for the outlet as required.
- Conduct monthly meeting for the outlet to discuss performance, problem solving, business development and other related matters.
- Ensures that all ,outlet staff are well groomed and adheres to the hotel guidelines on personal appearance.
- Identifies training needs and conduct training sessions on a regular basis to ensures that staff are able to maintain high service standard.
- Attends departmental meetings and briefings as well as other meeting of importance as required.Develop quality management system in managing service outlets and food production operations.
- Establish systems which monitor the achievement of departmental goals.
- Provide a professional, advisory and executive support service to the General Manager to assist in meeting strategic goals.
- To ensure high culinary and service standards in all outlets and kitchen; to interact regulary with clients for feedback on service as well as culinary standards.
- To plan, direct, control and coordinate the activities of all personnel engaged in F&B
- to ensure the staff are motivated at all times and performance meet required productive standard.
- Responsible for Food CostRequirements:
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Food & Beverage Services Management or Hospitality Management or equivalent.
- Must have minimum of 5 years experiences in various 5-star rated international hotel properties.
- Hotel Pre-opening experience will be an advantage.
- Must have multi cultural experiences, exposed to a variety of different country culinary values.
- Possess excellent leadership and analysis skills, creative approach in manpower planning.
- Must have good knowledge of establishing Policies and Procedures, Standard Operating Manuals, and evaluating Section Head's performance.
- Excellent communication in English.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pulau Redang, Terengganu. (accommodation provided)
Email this job