• Accommodation Provided
• 5 Day work week
• Start ASAP
• Responsible for generating the annual training calendar.
• Perform Training Needs Analysis, assessing departmental needs, develop and execution of training plan.
• Evaluation of training programs, planning and development of training curriculum for skills, classroom and field training.
• Deploy a wide variety of training methods.
• Responsible for training administration policies and procedures to ensure standardization in training administration.
• Manage and coordinate training for all departments.
• Responsible in working with all Head of Departments to arrange necessary training for each department.
• Responsible to follow-up on attendance for training programs.
• Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions.
• Maintain training records, monitor and evaluate training effectiveness.
• Manage training budget.
• Resolve any specific problems and tailor programs as necessary
• Liaise with HRDF in applying for grants and coming up with related reports
• Liaise closely with colleges and university for internship placement.
• Organise events and recreation for staff
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree,
Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
• Required skill(s): communication, computer & data base skills, leadership & networking skills, strong report writing and record keeping ability.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
• At least 5 year(s) of working experience in related field of hospitality is required for this position.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Langkawi.
• Preferably Managers specializing in Training & Development.