- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience, preferably in civil and road maintenance works.
- Familiar with local authorities liaison.
- Proficient in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin will be an advantage.
- Critical thinking and problem solving, good communication skills, good self-discipline and ownership tasks.
- Applicants must be willing to work and travel within Sabah.
- Directly report to Senior Manager, you will be responsible for providing support to the project team on site, which includes: -
- To assess/QA/QC on completed works and resources against priorities, and identify defects for improvement in road maintenance works.
- To manage/lead/coach the in-house team or conduct training (if necessary).
- To plan for a yearly road maintenance programme and budget. Monitor and manage the resources required to meet the team's objectives.
- To liaise and manage sub-contractors involved in road maintenance works and as well to conduct sub-contractors evaluation.
- To review and resolve issues related to technical, political, policy and field knowledge. Make recommendations on settlements for claims.
- To collect information and examine best practices and improve systems to better meet legal requirements and business goals.
- Any other ad hoc task assigned by the management from time to time.
- We offer lucrative remuneration packages.
- We practice a vibrant & energetic office culture.
- We provide opportunities for career advancement within the company.
Email this job