As a Lab Clerk, she prepares reference samples for production and provide clerical support for department operations in our garment textile export business industry.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare production reference samples for production location;
- Verify and update reference samples received and dispatch to location within time stipulated in department KPI;
- Verify and update test reports and other documents received from suppliers and distribute to various MCO;
- Update and file customer colour standards; follow-up on reported colour discrepancy to others departments where necessary;
- Carry out colour swatches filing and maintenance;
- Provide assistance to the Laboratory Officer/Technician as required;
- All other duties as required.
Qualifications and Skills
- SPM and above, computer literate;
- Preferable candidate with minimum clerical experience;
- Positive attitude, willing to learn and perform extra miles;
- Those speak chinese would be added advantage;
- Strong teamwork skills and good communication.
Job Type: Full-time